Innovation at the heart of Pharmapack!
Pharmapack Europe introduced the Pharmapack Start-up Hub last year. The platform is specifically designed for start-ups that look to network with, and gain visibility among international pharma and biopharma companies.
For anyone wondering what the future holds and where new technologies are developing and expanding, the Pharmapack Start-up Hub 2018 is the place to discover it all!
Exhibit in the Pharmapack Start-up Hub
In the packaging and health sectors, more and more breakthrough innovations come from start-ups. Pharmapack supports this, by bringing your ideas to the spotlight and allowing you to meet potential partners: Pharmapack brings together 5,290+ professionals from over 100 countries!
The Pharmapack Start-up Hub was created to provide a platform for innovative companies, active in the fields of pharmaceutical packaging, labelling, drug delivery device design and engineering. Start-ups developing patient-centric packaging or drug-delivery solutions, in line with connected health and anti-counterfeiting measures, are particularly encouraged to apply!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Pharmapack Start-up Hub advisory board, consisting of industry experts, will examine the applications, comparing the innovations offered by each Start-up with the current market offerings, the impact on patients, health cost-reductions, and if the innovation answers a yet unmet need. Space in the Pharmapack start-up Hub is limited, APPLY NOW!
Find out more about the Pharmapack Start-up Hub Advisory Board members:
Technology, Innovation, Process & Solution Head, Clinical Supplies R&D
Device & Packaging Development,
Novartis Pharma AG
Head of Device & Packaging Innovation, Global Generic R&D
Managing Partner and Chairman of the Management Board
of Counsel - Avocat à la Cour
Simmons & Simmons
Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Peptides, CMC & Engineering
YVES TH. TILLET
If you are selected to participate, you will benefit from a tailored exhibiting package:
A table-top stand in our Pharmapack Start-up Hub, where you can showcase and present your product(s) to 5,290+ potential business partners from over 100 countries
Your logo and company/product description in:
- Exhibition & Conference Programme sent to 10,000 people (if you are selected before September 2017)
- Email dedicated to the Pharmapack Start-up Hub sent to pre-registered visitors
- Onsite Catalogue
- Online exhibitor list
- Webpage dedicated to the Pharmapack Start-up Hub
If you are selected, the price for your participation is 4,899€.
Other benefits include:
- Your press release(s) on our webpage dedicated to industry news
- Access to journalists onsite, offering press coverage during and post-show
- Recognition from industry experts who will be judging the applications
- Access to the International Meetings Programme, where you can schedule onsite meetings with potential partners
- Free promotional tools: banners, e-invites, postcards to invite your contacts