Dr. Nathalie Wardé graduated with a PhD. in Pharmacy from the University of Paris V, France. She completed her business background at HEC in Geneva, Switzerland with a degree in Human Resources management. She started her career 27 years ago in a pharmaceutical multinational company in France, then she joined CIBA/Novartis group in Switzerland.
After spending the first part of her career in managing Quality Assurance then Production department in a manufacturing site, she moved to the Headquarter of the OTC Business Unit, focused on Sourcing Strategy and Technical Support at an international level, dealing with affiliates but also with 3rd party manufacturers worldwide. In this context, she had the opportunity to lead important projects such as new product launches, potential plants closure evaluation, production transfers of various products in and out, starting from the evaluation of the potential suppliers and/or manufacturing sites to the implementation phase. In September 2005, Nathalie Wardé has founded her own consulting company, active in improving Manufacturing Operations efficiency and compliance of Healthcare & FMCG manufacturers, in Europe and in Middle East countries.
- Coaching or leading project teams involved in Sourcing and Supply Chain projects (e.g. production transfer, new product launch, track&trace)
- Assistance in designing and implementing Outsourcing / Contract Manufacturing processes, from Request For Proposal to first batch manufacture
- Preparation of licensing deals
- Assistance in designing QMS in compliance with cGMP/GDP
- Training (seminars and on-the-job, customized) in GMP/GDP, compliance to new regulations on traceability (e.g. serialization, UDI) , Contract Manufacturing, Project Management in Technical Operations
She has been teaching in several Universities in Switzerland, France and in Lebanon, and a regular speaker at various seminars organized by A3P and GRIP in Switzerland, and SFSTP in France. From 2007 until 2013, she was a member of the judging panel of the European Outsourcing Award organised in the frame of CPHI.
Some references : GS1 (Healthcare); Procter & Gamble International Operations (EMEA) ; Johnson & Johnson Consumer (EMEA); Novartis Pharma (EMEA) ; CareFusion (EU&US); Sanofi (CH); Interdelta (CH); MedTronic bioPharma (CH); Labatec (CH) ; Boiron (FR) ; Guerbet (FR); Famar (GR); Mediterranean Pharmaceutical Industries (SY)