is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
We’re excited to announce our new Events App – gain access to the companion app which will enable you to search exhibitors and navigate your events.
With this mobile app you can easily:
- Research and explore the exhibitors
- View the full agenda & create your own personal schedule
- Access speaker information at your fingertips
- Easily find the exhibitor stands in the venue via interactive floorplans
- Bookmark your favourite speakers and exhibitors
- Engage with the event community and grow your network
- And more!
- On highways A1, A4, A6, A10, A15: follow the direction for Paris, access by Périphérique Ouest, take exit Porte de Versailles.
- From highways A3, A13, A14: follow the direction for Paris, access by Périphérique Sud, take exit Porte de Versailles.
From Paris airports:
Paris expo Porte de Versailles is 1 hour away from Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports by RER train (B) and metro/tramway.
By public transport:
- Metro 12
- Tram T2/T3
- Bus 80 Station: Porte de Versailles.
Plan your journey via: https://www.ratp.fr/en/itineraires
Visitors may park in Parking F, level 7.4, which can be accessed via Gate F. Please note that a fee is applicable. The car park is accessible from 8.00am to 11.00pm - exit is available at all hours.
Start using our free online Match & Meet Service to pre arrange meetings either in the International Meetings Lounge-stand G106 or on the exhibitor stand.
The FREE online Match & Meet Service, provided by goMed2Med®, is open to visitors and exhibitors allowing both parties to make pre-arranged, mutually beneficial meetings during the event. The system is easy to use, and is supported by an automatic matching function, eliminating the need to manually search databases to find the right business connections.
Face-to-face meetings can take place on-site, either at the exhibitor’s stand or in the hosted International Meetings Lounge-Stand G106 (tables for the International Meetings lounge will only be assigned after meeting acceptance).