is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
New and improved for Pharmapack 2024, the Start-Up Hub makes a return – this time with 20 spaces for innovative Start-Ups in the pharma packaging or drug delivery area.
Pharmapack’s Start-Up Hub helps ambitious innovators make their mark on the world of pharma. Innovators just like you! For any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
Pharmapack has earned the trust of thousands of pharma industry professionals from around the world. With 300+ exhibitors and almost 5,000 on-site attendees, Pharmapack is the perfect place to meet people passionate about Start-Up companies like yours.
Whether you’re looking for investment, mentorship, or new partners, Pharmapack is here to support you entirely with your next step. Your Start-Up company will enjoy access to pharma, biopharma, biotech, and veterinary companies and CMOs.
To be eligible for a stand in the Start-Up Hub, we ask that your company:
• Classifies themselves as a “Start-Up”
• Active in the pharma, biopharma, digital or medical device sector
• Has a product which is either in proof of concept, prototype or commercialised stage
• Can commit to attending Pharmapack Europe (25-26th January 2024)
• Classified as a Micro or Small enterprise according to the EU Definition (fewer than 50 employees and a turnover of less than 10 million Euros annually)
Please note we accept Start-ups that might have a MVP or prototype, but is not on the market yet or commercialised.
We also ask:
• Have you ever exhibited at Pharmapack before?
• What makes your product innovative and exciting and why would it be a good solution for our attendees / audience?
• What is your vision / 5 year goal for the company?
• Who would your ideal customer be?
The Start-Up Hub is subject to approval – Informa Markets may confirm or deny admission at their discretion.
On the 24th and 25th January 2024, for 995 euros your Start-Up could benefit from:
• 2 x chairs + exhibition space (2x2m2)
• Up to 5 tickets for you and your colleagues
• Unique chance for content promotional opportunities on our 50,000-attendee strong website CPHI Online
• Video promotional opportunities
• Pitch session with stage
• Exhibitor Party: 2 x invitations on Night 1 of the event to network with your peers
• An entry into the Pharmapack Start-Up Award
• Innovation tours
Cost: 995 euros
The Start-Up hub space is split into three different zones depending on who you want to meet at the event. We know your aims are all different and we are trying to mirror this physically by zoning the hub.
Upon signing the contract, our Start-Up Programme Manager will take you through a form to help understand more about your Start-Up needs!
Whether you’re looking for investment, mentorship, or exposure to new partners, Pharmapack is the ideal platform to support your next step.
We made many very promising new contacts there. It's definitely one of the best places to gain visibility within the pharma industry. Exhibiting at Pharmapack Europe is also a label of credibility for an early-stage innovative company like us.
The Use Factory has exhibited at Pharmapack last year. Our attendance, as a conception and design agency for medical devices, was a great opportunity to emerge as a legitimate player in the sector and to be spotted by international manufacturers.
At Pharmapack – innovation gallery we from plus10 experienced 2 days of very valuable discussions about our world-wide unique GMP compliant AI software tools. Visitors and other exhibitors are looking for new technologies answering real-world needs like combining GMP with continuously learning optimization tools
Pharmapack was an invaluable event that provided great insight into the rapidly-evolving pharma sector. I was able to learn from leading experts in the field while networking with peers, vendors and suppliers. The event provided both current trends and cutting-edge technology developments across all aspects of pharmaceutical packaging and the latest industry trends in general