Key European Meeting Place
Established in 1997, Pharmapack Europe is the Europe’s only pure focus pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery event. Attracting a high-quality audience from around the globe, it unites leading international packaging and drug delivery device suppliers with decision makers from pharma companies who are involved in purchasing and R&D.
As a reference in Europe, being at Pharmapack is absolutely necessary to understand the pharmaceutical industry in Europe as well as making interesting and serious contacts.
- Rafael Crespo Mora, Business Development, ROVI Contract Manufacturing, S.L.
Meet Purchasers from Around the Globe
Pharmapack attracts an international audience with visitors from some of the Europe’s leading pharmaceutical companies in attendance.
All exhibitor packages come with:
- Stand (6 to 15m²)
- Complimentary Premium Conference Passes
- Communication Package
Share Your Stand!
If you’re looking to cut your costs, you can opt to share your stand with another company. Simply request this via the ‘Share My Stand’ button below.
- Share the costs of exhibiting with up to two other companies – benefit from exhibiting at Pharmapack without the full investment
- Meet a new kind of customer – a combined presence means that the visitors who would only usually visit your stand sharer now get the chance to get to know your company too, increasing your industry reach.
With a Stand Space of:
- 6m2 - 9m2 – you can request 1 additional company.
- 12m2 - 15m2 – you can request up to 2 additional companies.
We spoke with three of our exhibitors to find out a bit about their company, what they expect from Pharmapack and how the event has helped them to reach their business goals.
Did you know that in 2019:
- Exhibitors met an average of 73 contacts
- 79% are likely to exhibit at Pharmapack 2020
- 88% consider Pharmapack an important event for their business
Meet a high-quality audience searching for packaging, packaging machinery and drug delivery device solutions
Showcase your products to more that 5,490+ attendees
Learn about the latest technological advancements driving the industry forwards
You can benefit from the event’s extensive content programme which includes conferences, workshops and learning labs, and puts a major focus on innovation with features such as the Innovation Gallery, Innovation Tours, Pharmapack Awards and the Start-up Hub allowing you to hear about the latest industry developments first.