Doing business at Pharmapack just got easier!
Start using the free online International Meetings Programme to pre arrange meetings either in the International Meetings Lounge-stand G70 or on the exhibitor stand.
The FREE online International Meetings Programme, provided by goMed2Med®, is open to visitors and exhibitors allowing both parties to make pre-arranged, mutually beneficial meetings during the event. The system is easy to use, and is supported by an automatic matching function, eliminating the need to manually search databases to find the right business connections.
Face-to-face meetings can take place on-site, either at the exhibitor’s stand or in the hosted International Meetings Lounge-Stand G70 (tables for the International Meetings lounge will only be assigned after meeting acceptance).
Fill in you and your company's profile details
Specify your business needs in "I am looking for"
International Meetings Programme searches for mutually beneficial meetings automatically
Once received, you only need to confirm your Pending meetings
- Your matches with pre-approved business partners are generated and based on internationally recognized categories and sub-categories.
- Save time and boost potential new business leads by cutting out tedious manual database searches.
- New, mutually beneficial matches will be sent to you automatically every time International Meetings Programme updates.
What's new in the system?
1. Log into International Meetings Programme
- Visitors will be able to login one week after they registered at Pharmapack by logging in with their email address and using their registration key provided by Pharmapack as password.
- Exhibitors will be able to login with their ExhibitorKit login details (their email address and exhibitor manual password).
*Exhibiting staff and stand sharers under the same email and company have to register separately.
2. New Online Agenda - Save Your Meetings Scheduled in Your Calendar
Meeting requests sent and received will be added to your My Meetings-Agenda page automatically
- Block time slots for not being available for meetings with business partners.
- Your agenda is visible only to you
- You will be able to arrange meetings only if both, you and a business partner, have time slots available
- Manage, accept-reschedule-your Pending meetings directly out of your accounts Agenda
- Use ical format to add your accounts agenda to your google/outlook calendar
- Remember to cancel the meeting requests you do not want to accept/have, otherwise your timeslots will be blocked for new meeting requests
- Remember to download print your accounts agenda before coming on-site