A series of technical presentations (of a 45-minute duration) provided by packaging/medical device suppliers, testing services, CMO/CDMO, consulting companies to tackle specific challenges and technical problems with their new approaches and case-study demonstration.
- Implementing innovative anti-counterfeiting measures: sustainable serialisation strategy for global market, how to optimise data integration and reporting; Effective Authentication and Verification technologies; How to secure non-prescribed drug sold online
- Developing innovative process for complex drug-device combination product: how to speed product development and reduce development costs
- High-Volume and Highly Viscous Drug Manufacturing and Administration Challenges; Fill and Finish Processes and Associated Hazards
- Impacts of Personalised Medicine on supply chain: challenges and new solutions from small batch manufacturing to drug delivery
- Extractables & Leachables, Human Factor and Usability Studies, Safety features, connectivity and data safety in the Design and Development of Packaging and Devices
- Security and Tamper evidence protection systems
- Managing the Risks of Temperature Excursions for biologics and combination products
- Sustainable approach in medical plastic packaging; Eco-design of secondary packaging
Through case studies, the attendees will get an overview on the above topics, allowing for a better understanding on implementing strategy and best-practices when selecting, integrating and managing solutions.
*The Technical Symposium is a commercial programme. Only exhibitors at Pharmapack 2019 can apply to present and sponsor. Exhibitors are encouraged to contact their account manager at UBM to book a slot by 5 September 2019
Deadline for submission: 20 August 2019