Education is at the heart of Pharmapack
The Pharmapack Conference Programme aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the market dynamics in Health Packaging and Drug Delivery Systems - highlighting current challenges and needs for clinical developments and innovation, regulatory changes and impacts on the global supply chain that aim to improve patient outcome, marketability and sustainable development.
We are currently looking for speakers and topics for the following onsite learning opportunities:
This 2-day semi-scientific programme aims to gather high-level speakers from hospitals, research institutes, health regulatory bodies, pharma / biopharmaceutical companies, veterinary companies, packaging/ drug-device developers and start-ups to discuss current market trends (challenges and perspectives of development). The programme provides an overview and an analysis on regulatory changes in the EU and the US markets and on the technologies and their impacts for future packaging & drug device developments.
* This is a non-commercial programme: all industry profesionnals and academic researchers can submit a topic to present. Our Programme Committee will review all the submissions and will select the most relevant speakers (selection based on scientific interest and valuable insights of the topics).
2. Technical Symposium
A serie of technical presentations (45-minute length) provided by packaging/medical device suppliers, testing services, CMO/CDMO, Consulting companies to tackle specific challenges and technical problems with their new approaches and case-study demonstration.
- Implementing innovative anti-counterfeiting measures: sustainable serialisation strategy for global market, how to optimise data integration and reporting; Effective Authentication and Verification technologies; How to secure non-prescribed drug sold online
- Developing innovative process for complex drug-device combination product: how to speed product development and reduce development costs
- High-Volume and Highly Viscous Drug Manufacturing and Administration Challenges; Fill and Finish Processes and Associated Hazards
- Impacts of Personalised Medicine on supply chain: challenges and new solutions from small batch manufacturing to drug delivery
- Extractables & Leachables, Human Factor and Usability Studies, Safety features, connectivity and data safety in the Design and Development of Packaging and Devices
- Security and Tamper evidence protection systems
- Managing the Risks of Temperature Excursions for biologics and combination products
- Sustainable approach in medical plastic packaging; Eco-design ofsecondary packaging
Through case studies, the attendees will get an overview on the above topics, allowing for a better understanding on implementing strategy and best-practices when selecting, integrating and managing solutions.
The Technical Symposium is a commercial programme. Only exhibitors at Pharmapack 2019 can apply to present and sponsor. Exhibitors are encouraged to contact their account manager at UBM to book a slot by 5 September 2018.
3. Learning Lab
2 days of live presentations on the exhibition floor (30-minute length) about latest offerings about the latest exhibitor products and services.
The Learning Lab is a commercial programme. Only exhibitors at Pharmapack 2019 can apply to present and sponsor the Learning Lab. Exhibitors are encouraged to contact their account manager at UBM to secure a speaking slot.
Very impressive conference. My first time at Pharmapack Europe- an overall good experience and great networking opportunity. I had the opportunity to learn and see the products that interest me and my business up close, and the conference lectures were interesting, and supported the market trends I was aware of. Thank you!
Mindy Katz, Program Manager (business development), Q Core Medical Ltd.
Get a taste of a Conference session
Keynote: Key factors for successful collaboration on pharmaceutical packaging development for biologics
A. Fakler & Dr. R. Hormes
Latest updates from the start-up ecosystem